We are excited to share that access to the club is open from Saturday 3rd April.
Please be mindful of a few restrictions around the clubhouse:
- All members MUST sign in via QR code or paper sign in
- Please comply with room density requirements
- All members who use the club are responsible for cleaning - if you touch it, you clean it
- Change rooms and showers will re-open but members MUST maintain social distancing
- Only 1 person in the shower at any time
- Kitchen is now open but members MUST maintain social distancing
- You can access the club for gear and equipment as long as you are qualified. Limit shared equipment and where required, ensure COVIDSsafe cleaning protocols are in place
Br practical and considered about gatherings of members.
Any issues contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Brighton Lifesaving Club’s COVIDSafe Committee have been working very hard, implementing Life Saving Victoria's COVIDSafe requirements to ensure the clubhouse is equipped and compliant for our members to return to a safe environment for Season 20/21!
Fluctuating changes in restriction levels means BLSC has to be flexible and adaptive in order to implement processes and provide a safe clubhouse for our members and the community.
BLSC’s COVIDSafe Coordinators are Alex Bartaska, Troy Ross, Alex Fletcher, Ross Hardie, Chenayde Reid & Lucy Lyons. The COVIDSafe Coordinators can be contacted at email@example.com
If you are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms, do not attend BLSC. Contact your doctor immediately. If you come to the clubhouse with symptoms, you will be asked to leave.
At all times, members must: